.

Friday, October 27, 2006

DUE DUE DUE

So all the due dates are creeping up on me. The research report is now due a week from now (Friday Nov 3rd)... only TWO days after the presentation. Looking back on the course outline though, the presentation is only worth 10%, and the report is 80%. The presentation for this project will be during the next Wednesday Seminar (yikes), on November 1st.

As for the project, here are a few update images of the aesthetics. I FINALLY got rid of the black (ugly!, i don't know what i was thinking), and I've also added interactive labelling.





The scratch device is all complete, though I am considering adding one more functionality - and that is a pause button, so you can stop the movement when you find something interesting, so that you can study it/print it/screenshot it. I've bought a switch for it, but still have to work out the inner workings. I am also considering creating a slider sticker that shows where the placement of the slider should be for the various d/sets.

More on this soon.